Monday, March 28, 2011

Louisa & David {Salt Lake County Wedding Photographer}

These two wonderful people gave me the opportunity to be there and capture one of the most important 
days for them not only as a couple but as a family. All 3 were sealed for time and eternity in the 
Salt Lake Temple. What a wonderful experience for them! I am honored that they chose me 
and hope that they will love the images as much as I do! 
Don't mind the picture OVERLOAD, they were just so cute I had a hard time choosing!
















I LOVE how grandma is covering baby boy's eyes! Too funny!



BFF's! <3



Isn't she beautiful?!


AND Funny! Double threat! :)



SUCH a CUTIE!!



"Let me in!!"



I LOVE how passionate David is, and how giddy that makes Louisa!



Kisses for Mommy






Ok these next 5 pictures are in a series...I DIED laughing when I took these!
Little one= not a big fan of pictures....



"ugh MOM! I don't wanna!"



I have had just about enough!!
I think that is the sweetest sad face I have ever seen :)



And all he wanted to do was climb!



Just kidding guys! I'm back!









LOVED her flowers!






























2 comments: