Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Fabulous Family {Salt Lake County Family Photographer}

This family was SO incredibly fun to be around, it made capturing their smiles quite easy. The kids are hilarious and the parents are so relaxed and easy going, it made for a really fun environment! I am so lucky to have met them and I hope that they (Verlynn & Co) LOVE their pictures as much as I love them. I love all the different colors and textures that Gardner Village had to offer. This was my first time up there, but I hope it won't be my last! Thanks again Verlynn for being well, amazing and so patient :)


Isn't she SO stinkin' adorable? She was just sitting here waiting for me to
set up the shot for her family, she was so cute I had to snap this of her!







Sweet....



....AND Spicey!






I couldn't decide if I liked B/W or color better....I guess I chose both!

I LOVED this one so much I put it in my header :)
3 Beautiful ladies!



The rugged and tough men!






The Gorgeous Parents that made all the cute kiddos!

6 Kids later and they still have "The Spark"!

2 comments:

  1. The pictures are beautiful..My favorite is the one with the water in front of the red fence..So pretty! Good job Brooke! You are a natural!

    ReplyDelete