Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Picnic for Two {Utah County Engagement Photographer}

Sarah and Michael are SO in love! I love the way that Sarah looks at Michael, and I LOVE the way Michael makes Sarah smile so big that her eyes squint and her nose wrinkles. They are blissfully happy and I even told them, watching them snuggle up and show the camera the deep love and respect they have for one another, made me want to get married all over again (to the same wonderful man of course)!!

Sarah is a woman that knows what she wants and has an eye for amazing detail. We collaborated on just
what she wanted to have for her picnic and I love what she came up with. I know her wedding will
have that same detail, and I can't wait for their big day! Thank you both for allowing me the privilege
of being with you through this journey and I am so happy that you have both found your better half!





















2 comments: