Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day! 
This is my first Mother's day as a mom. Last mother's day I was pregnant and waiting to meet the baby in my belly...but this Mother's day takes the cake! I am so blessed to have a healthy growing little boy that makes me smile bigger than I knew was possible. He has captured my whole heart and I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father for blessing me with this amazing little human being, and with an amazing husband as well. I have the best little family a girl could ask for.

I am also extremely blessed to have had an AMAZING mother. She has been such an example to me growing up of what a mom can and should be. She has always been selfless and put our needs before her own. I hope that one day if I can say I am half the mother my mom was, that my kids will be truly blessed.
Mom, I love you with all my heart!

In honor of Mother's Day, I have done a couple giveaways.
 (One is still going on over at UtahCountyMom.com)
If you entered but did not win,
don't be sad! I am going to be offering 30% OFF the session fee,
for the month of May. 

If you wish to have a "Mommy & Me" session, 
please email me and in the subject line put "Mother's Day".
I would love to be able to take some pictures of all the mom's
that are always behind the camera and are always sacrificing for their little ones.

This special will run through the month of May.
We can book your session beyond May,
but you will only get this rate if you contact me during this month,
and then we can set something up.

I hope all the of the moms out there know how much your kiddos love you.
The world is a better place because of all the wonderful mother's.

Now for a little picture of the special little guy that made me a mother for the first time 10 months ago!



Momma LOVES you Brady boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment